• Resource Person: Mr. Adnan Khan, PHD Scholar, The English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Shillong & ELTAI Member, Meghalaya Chapter.
The Orientation focused on the subject of Teacher Well-being and also on the salient points of NEP 2020 with regards to the teaching of languages and the carreer prospects (for students) thereof.
• Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Sohra, celebrated the 9th International Yoga Day on the 21st June, 2023, in its Ashrama premises at Sohra.
Selected students of all RKM Schools participated in the celebration of IYD, 2023 along with the NCC Cadets from HS School Sohra participated in this Yoga day. Participants of each secondary school competed against each other for their better performance. Winners are giving prizes at the end of the programme.
• 15th June, 2023: Opening Day: Chief Guest – SDO, Sohra Civil Sub-Division, Sohra
• 16th June, 2023: Closing Day – Chief Guest – Shri Pynhun Syiem, SDPO, Sohra Civil Sub-Division, Sohra
• During the orientation programme of Class XI Students (Arts & Science), they were given brief detail about the subject combination and the academic calendar by their respective teachers along with the Vice Principal of the School.
• In this very day, books and uniforms were distributed to all students of Class XI (Arts & Science)